Mibedo Mibedo Yaheyezi.
The correct origins of this mantra aren't known, but the formula is:
- At sunrise, noon or sunset;
- Face the Sun, or a reflection of it.
- Close your eyes and let the light fall upon your closed eyelids.
- Feel the light penetrate through into your eyes - draw it deeper (adepts might know how to draw this unto their various chakras).
- Vibrate the mantra, one line at a time.
- Use this mantra to delimit other work if necessary, or as an own ritual.
- Once you've drawn the power, what to do with it is up to you. Be creative.